Mô tả công việc
1. Roles and Responsibilities
a) Assistance tasks:
· Deal with internal correspondence on behalf of CEO, including drafting and writing emails as required and delivering documents as required.
· Make relevant communications between CEO and internal departments; demonstrate leadership in order to maintain credibility, trust and support from senior management.
· Manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments.
· Prepare executive responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence.
· Give proper directions to HODs as an act on behalf of CEO.
· Give bridge of communications between CEO and HODs, especially during CEO’s absence at office.
· Follow up with tasks and problem-solving issues assigned to HODs by CEO.
· Act on behalf of CEO to directly fix arising issues from various Departments.
b) Business development tasks:
· Directly negotiating the contracts with principal brands... in order to bargain the price, terms and conditions of contracts; and on top getting targeted brands into company portfolio.
· Recommend, introduce and advise on potential and current partners.
· Conduct Vietnam market survey and research.
· Provide feedback and advice as to how the product quality, design and services should be improved to satisfy the demand of consumers in the Vietnamese market.
· Provide a background on all sales channels in Vietnam and recommendations on how to approach the market.
· Conduct all necessary activities within Company’s business development interests, including but not limited to communicating with current and potential partners, handling current and potential clients/consumers, following up with current and potential partners regarding any news/updates of Company’s business.
· Prepare & update business plan, company profile, and Vietnamese market overview twice a year.
· Work closely with CEO on strategies in setting up local business and coordinate all meeting with top managements in the company.
· Work in conjunction with BDM for strategies, research and conduct case studies then report directly to CEO for final approval.
· Greeting visitors and determining access to appropriate parties.
2. Job Function
- Maintain all relationships and facilitate the smooth running of daily activities and report directly to CEO
- Establish and maintain good relationships with potential customers, media communications on behalf of CEO; and participating all business activities due to work requirements.
- Ability to develop and maintain good relationship with new brand principals. Able to captivate innovative ideas, dynamic and build new image for the brand promotion activities; and improve efficiency in business.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Proficient in English communication
- B.S. in Management or related field
- 3+ years assistance or business development
- Problem solving ability
- Data analysis
- Proficient in Access, MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
2. Other Qualifications
- Relationship management and communication skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Presentation, negotiation skills
- Supervisory experience
- Research and report writing skills
- Strategy development and implementation
- Train and management staff
- PC literate with PowerPoint, word processing and Excel
- Exceptional time management is a must
Phúc lợi công việc
- Trao đổi khi phỏng vấn
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây