Mô tả công việc
- To prepare and to continually update Labour Contracts for our employees.
- Payroll: To prepare month end payroll accurately & on time. To ensure OT worked are accurately calculated.
- To ensure wages payments & benefits are in accordance with signed contract.
- To maintain & continually update every employee’s personal file. To ensure leave records & entitlements records are accurately maintained.
- To maintain performance review records.
- To assist the Administrator in recruitment of new employees.
- To follow up training schedule of every department.
- To perform discipline action in accordance with Inquiry Committee’s decision.
- Perform HR function for eg. Drafting appointment letter, prepare social insurance, health insurance & jobless insurance return, monitoring on expiry of labour contract, computation of salary, ect.
- Monitor leave and absent of employees.
- Ensure all HR matters are in accordance with Vietnamese Law.
- Shall keep confidential on company HR matters & staff information.
- Translating documents from English into Vietnamese and vice versa.
- To carry out other administrative duties & responsibilities as assigned by the Management from time to time.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Degree in Human Resource Management
- Minimum 1year of experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive disposition with a medium to long term perspective towards human capital development.
- Ability to handle multiple task, work under time constraints and meet deadlines.
- Able to write and converse in English and Vietnamese Language.
- Chief Executive Officer.
- Please write current salary, proposal salary, current picture & the day can start work. (must input)
Phúc lợi công việc
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây