Mô tả công việc
This position will take full responsibility in all spectrum of Human Resources functions for the Company to ensure the Company’s compliance with Labor Law and related regulations.
*** Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures in line with company’s strategy and local regulations.
- Ensures accurate and timely management of payroll, benefits and tax related services.
- Recruit, interview and select employees to fill vacant positions.
- Control the process of personnel transactions from on-boarding to termination.
- Maintain employees' records-insurance coverage, labour contract and the other personnel documents.
- Set-up, guide and control the staff performance assessment program.
- Consult the management board of the Human Management procedures.
- Solve problems about labor relation and disciplines.
- Represent the HR Department both internal and external.
- Other duties as assigned by General Director.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Degree holder in HR management or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years experience in HRM role, referable with manufacturing company.
- Well versed with Vietnam labour law.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Good communicator and team player, able to deal with all levels of staff.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- The position is required to work in both locations HCMC and Long An with 2 days in Long An factory and remaining work days in HCMC Corporate office per week.
Phúc lợi công việc
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Regular team building and social events
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây
Leadership, Management, English, Labor Law, Human Resource