Mô tả công việc
Dreamplex is a SPACE FOR SUCCESS! We currently operate three dynamic co-working spaces in HCMC, serving hundreds of members. And, we are beginning a phase of rapid expansion, adding multiple new locations and services in the coming months and years.
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
- Designing and delivering processes and programs to attract, inspire and develop our talented employees (called Dream Builders)
- Managing technical elements of HR like benefits, contracts, performance management, recruitment, time/attendance, payroll, labor law compliance, etc.
- Managing strategic elements of HR like motivating our Dream Builders through building and nurturing a unique culture, coaching, recognition and rewards, internal communications, activities and events that support our shared values and long term goals.
- Always striving to maximize productivity, reduce complexity and enable peak performance.
- Continually investing in your own capability through both formal and informal training (e.g. online training, on the job learning, etc.)
Yêu cầu công việc
• Diploma or experience in service-oriented industry is preferred
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in managing a Human Resources team
• A passion for people and improving workplaces
• The ability to build strong connections and relationships with colleagues
• An ability to achieve challenging performance goals, to manage complex projects and work to tight deadlines under pressure
• A self-starter who is naturally proactive
• In depth knowledge in local labor law
• An openness to feedback and a drive to improve
• A good sense of humor with a fun outlook on life, appreciating the importance of a work-life balance
Phúc lợi công việc
- Máy tính xách tay
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Công tác phí
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây