Mô tả công việc
We are seeking an experienced In-house Counsel to oversee the legal aspects and handle the legal needs of our company, which ensure that our business is adhering to the law. You will work directly with our Line Managers and other functional teams and be responsible for the following tasks, including but not limited to:
1. Conduct legislation including drafting, reviewing and managing legal works regarding rental areas, purchasing contracts and legal review.
2. Collaborate with other stakeholders to follow, review and standardize legal records and tasks related to company paperwork, stamps, company union, etc.
3. Participate in consulting tax laws and revenue contracts as well as other legal-related matters when working with vendors and customers for Accounting team.
4. Draft, review and manage all types of English and Vietnamese legal documents (current & arising) as well as offering advice on any necessary modifications that legally align with the current situation of our company, details are as follows:
- Consult, draft and prepare legal documents related to Labour Relations (labour contract, internal labour regulations, labour discipline, labour issues of termination contracts, legal matters with employees etc.).
- Translate, review and rectify HR documents if needed.
- Support and consult legal procedures of Social Insurance for both Vietnamese and foreign employees in Vietnam.
- Counsel legal matters of other procedures for foreign employees: visa, immigration, labour contract and labour regulations in other countries.
5. Update relevant laws/regulations and ensure the company's compliance to policy and laws of the country.
6. Proactively identify solutions that will eliminate or mitigate legal risks and exposure of Gear Inc.
7. In charge of managing all the legal documents to give the consultant consistently.
8. Other tasks as assigned by direct managers.
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least a Bachelors Degree in Law, Business Law
- At least 5+ years of working experience in similar roles, strong experience in both in-house, Law firm, and compliance
- Vietnamese and English language proficiency (especially both written and spoken)
- Thorough understanding of Legal practices in Vietnam
- Experience in handling diverse and complex legal issues and transactions arising
- Possesses a high degree of professional ethics, integrity and understanding of business sensitivities and confidentiality
- Be proficient in MS Office
- Legal research skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical skills and the ability to make sound judgement
- Be responsible and high attention to details
Phúc lợi công việc
1. Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary and benefits (Competitive Basic Salary, Lunch allowance, 13th Salary, Additional Bonus, Profit Sharing) and annual salary review
- Full package: 100% salary in probation, 100% compulsory insurance covered by the company after the probation
- Premium Healthcare and Mental Health Care service for you, 100% covered by the company
- Extra bonus per personal events (Wedding, Funeral, Hospitalization, Newborn baby) and a very cute baby box for staff who are going to welcome a new baby angel to the world.
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination
- Annual company trip, monthly fantastic internal events
- Summer vacation (Paid days off and bonus)
- Paid leave (12 days/year)
2. Working Environment
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- International, fun and professional working environment: Working closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts
- Standing desks if you like, Modern hardware, No dress code, Free drinks (coffee, tea, etc.)
- Internal English Class fully sponsored by the Company with a native teacher during working time
- Pet-friendly working space (we have 4 cats and dogs)
- Free in-house gym and game room for everyone. We love board games, video games, PS5, ping pong, football tables, and VR games
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây