Mô tả công việc
- Drafting and reviewing key contracts and other legal documents for the Company;
- Advising the Company’s management, Board of Directors and shareholders on matters of corporate governance;
- Advising business units (BUs) in negotiation and engagement with partners and merchants, with a focus on banking, securities and financial sectors;
- Assisting the Company’s Head of Legal in M&A transactions and other strategic projects of the Company;
- Overseeing legal and compliance matters of portfolio companies;
- Manage the corporate maintenance and reportorial work for the legal entities in Group
- Provide litigation assessment counseling and risk mitigation advice
- Represent and/or guide the representation of Company interests in dealing with local governmental authorities.
- Manage and overall review key contracts for operation activities of the Business units, including franchising agreements, distribution contracts;
- Provide legal advices for corporate matters; and
- Take lead in the improvement of the corporate secretary, filling system, contract templates, e-contract.
Yêu cầu công việc
Work related skills:
- Ability to work as a team member to maintain project timelines and foster strong relationships with BOD and other departments and team members.
- Proven drafting and negotiation skills.
- The ability to work independently on numerous activities and prioritize them properly while meeting deadlines.
- Bachelor of Law, obtaining a practicing certificate and admission to a bar association or master degree is favorable.
- At least 2 years of practice experience or more experience in corporate operations, M&A deals, e-commerce and securities are favorable.
- Fluent English both verbal and written.
- Strong care/legal ethic.
- Able to take on a high degree of responsibility and manage a challenging workload.
- A real interest and desire in developing and contributing to all aspects of a successful practice including business development and knowledge management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, a team player, organized and attention to detail.
- The ability to confront conflict and difficult issues in a professional, assertive and proactive manner.
- High degree of verbal and written communication and analytical skills.
Phúc lợi công việc
- Salary: 15.000.000 - 20.000.000 + Bonus
- Salary increment review every 6 months / 1 time.
- 4 quarters have 4 bonus reviews
- Lunch allowance + parking fee
- Professional working environment, open to many advancement opportunities with the culture of "Suggest, Create, Share"
- Full social insurance as prescribed by law.
- Connect with colleagues and improve soft skills through monthly Seminars
- Provided with all the necessary equipment for the job
- Team Building every year in the country and abroad
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây