Mô tả công việc
- Act as the primary senior legal counsel;
- Draft, review and advise contracts/ agreements required by the Company to ensure the legality of contract/agreements.
- Develop legal framework contracts with pre-defined legal and commercial terms and provide proper contracting governance in order to minimize legal and economic impacts;
- Review, update and advise the management, business, and support functions about local regulatory developments, market best practices/developments on legal compliance;
- On request participate negotiations in supporting business to ensure the mitigation of legal risks while business objectives can be satisfactory by considering practical and commercial solutions;
- Liaise and correspond with external counsels in dealing with related legal matters;
- Coordinate and drive legal projects and audit-related matters (if required);
- Apply for the necessary licenses
- Other assignments by BOD.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor of Law, Qualified lawyer in Vietnam (preferred)
- At least 2-5 years of in-house legal experience and international commercial law. Experience in exporting practice is a plus.
- Competent in contractual documentation drafting and negotiations
- Good analytical and task management skills.
- Good planning, forecasting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Fluent in English, especially in law fields.
- Expertise in using emails, internet searching and Microsoft Office 365.
- Ability to deal with multi-functional tasks and to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to work under pressure, willingness to take responsibility.
- Eager-to-learn, passionate and thriving people.
- Be able to work independently as well as teamwork.
- Honesty, humble, respect others, quickly adaptable to new technology
Phúc lợi công việc
- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Du Lịch
- Đồng phục
- Chế độ thưởng
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Nghỉ phép năm
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây