Phúc lợi dành cho bạn
Mô tả công việc
- Support or participate in legal proceedings, solve legal conflicts and give legal support for debt settlement on all system and other tasks.
- Check, follow and supervise legal compliance regarding laws, internal regulations, policies and guidelines of the Company in the whole system.
- Make research, compile, build, manage and update internal legal database of the Company.
- Update, receive, analyst, give opinions and co-ordinate to give guideline for implementation of latest legislation affecting the Company’s operation.
- Draft, review, instruct and control regular / particular contracts or agreements system of the whole Company.
- Make plan and build up materials of training, guidelines for legal compliance in relation to financial operation in the whole system.
- Establish and maintain relationship with state authorities (especially the State Bank) and/or consumer credit companies, banks. Undertake external affairs (if necessary).
- Give support in dealing with dispatches, letters, report requirements (unscheduled or periodic) of the State Bank and concerned agencies on issues involved.
- Other tasks assigned by BOD from time to time.
Yêu cầu công việc
- University Degree with major of Law or Economic Law
- Priority candidates have Lawyer License
- Presentation skills, communication, good negotiation.
- Planning, organizing, team management, work management skill
- Human resource management, management skill
- At least 3 year’s experience in law, legal field including at least 2 years of experience in the same role at financial companies or banks
- At least 1 year experience in management position
- Have knowledge, deeply understanding about economic and finance companies’/banks’ operation
- Knowledge of regulations of law in general and SBV in particular related to operations finance companies/ banks
- Honest, obvious, objective, consistent
- English fluency (listening, speaking, reading and writing)
- Office computer proficiency
- Age: 30~45
*** We proudly offer this position to successful candidate with very competitive income package, as well as attractive compensation & annual bonus. At MAFC, we work 5 days per week (from 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday to Friday) & offers 15 days of Annual leave.
Phúc lợi công việc
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây