Mô tả công việc
- To research, study and analyze law sources such as statutes, recorded judicial decisions, legal articles, treaties, constitutions, and legal regulations.
- To prepare contracts, agreements, arrangements... of the Company and its affiliates.
- To review the contracts and agreements, arrangements... of the Company and its affiliates before sending it to the Legal Manager for final review and sending out.
- To act as a law librarian, keeping and monitoring legal volumes and ensuring legal volumes are up-to-date.
- To ensure the accuracy and legality of contracts and agreements, arrangements.... of the Company and its affiliates based on the applicable laws.
- To prepare the letters, official letters, decisions, PoAs, LoAs… of the Company and its affiliates
- To keep track and make sure the legal documents of the Company are up-to-date and in compliance with the applicable laws such as Charter, Internal Labour Rules…. of the Company and its affiliate
- To prepare the application in terms of establishing, adjusting, dissolving… of organization/company….
- To liaise and work with the competent authorities.
- To contribute to and take part in building, editing legislate documents, company regulations.
- To take part (together with the Legal Manager) in dealing with litigation, complaint & claim in order to ensure the supreme legislate rights of the Company.
- To take part in, coordinate and manage company projects which relate to legal department’s expertise.
- To prepare and do the presentations in PowerPoint in terms of legal regulations.
- To assist Legal Manager in delivering legal due diligence for the Company and its related companies
- To analyze current legal risks as well as identify potential legal risks occurring due to environmental changes or activity changes that are affecting the company.
- Legal function administration management.
- To organize work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
- To maintain department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel (if any).
- To monitor, control and properly file the legal documents of the Company.
- Other tasks assigned by the Legal Manager.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Candidate must possess Bachelor Degree, majoring in Law. Law practicing certificate is preferred.
o Essential : 2-3 year experience in related field,
o Desirable : Prefer candidates who has experience in Law firm
- Excellent communication, analytical thinking, legal thinking, sense thinking, logical thinking and problem solving skills
- Fluency in Microsoft office application (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Power Point)
- Proficient in English, discuss in terms of legal matter in English and advise client in terms of legal matter in English
- Ability to read, analyze, understand and apply legal documents/regulations
- Quick, correct and effective actions/correspondences
- Ability to work independently
- Integrity and ability to work under high pressure
- Be flexible
- Think beyond the box
Phúc lợi công việc
- Lương tháng 13, thưởng performance
- Bảo hiểm PVI, Khám sức khoẻ hằng năm
- Du lịch nước ngoài hằng năm
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây