Mô tả công việc
- Identify and define the objectives of an assigned marketing research project; determine the best methods and tools to use in order to meet these objectives.
- Based on these objectives, draft questionnaires, polls, surveys, and other data resources; then collect, research and compile received data including customer demographics, interests and other factors influencing customers’ demand; analyze the data to identify ways of maximizing sales and market penetration of HMSP’s clients’ products.
- Collect, compile, summarize, and analyze data relating to competitors’ products including pricing, sales, marketing and distribution methods; make recommendations and suggestions based on these research findings.
- Assist the Project Manager in forecasting and tracking industry sales and marketing trends in the services that HMSP provides, and in identifying potential new products and markets.
- Be able to prepare and complete research reports with data illustrating graphs; and perform clear and comprehensive presentation of complex findings.
- Conduct legal research and gather related legal information on custom laws, certifications of international standards, import laws and requirements of Vietnam, Australia, Europe, South East Asia, USA and Middle East including tariffs, regulation, and other relating factors to assists Vietnamese clients to export their products globally.
- Assist the Chief Legal Officer to create, assemble, proofread and amend draft contracts, leases, licenses, policies and other legal documents for export activities between HMSP clients in Vietnam and around the world.
- Summarize, organize legal information about export trends in Vietnam and international to create legal newsletters for HMSP use on website and social media; and perform other related tasks as assigned.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Superior research and analytical skills.
- Creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Able to translate and convey complex concepts and methodologies into easily understood language.
- Able to work under pressure and on-time delivery.
- Expert in using market research tools and other related software.
- Attention to detail fresh graduates or interns accepted. Outstanding performance in university highly considered.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Law, Marketing, or related field.
- Proficient English required. Be able to communicate confidently orally and in writing with the company staff and clients.
- Job location in Go Vap, Ho Chi Minh. No remote applications.
Employment Type: Full-time
Monday to Saturday - 8.30am to 5.30pm
Phúc lợi công việc
- Salary review every 3 months: Up to 50% increase in salary and/or up to 50% salary bonus.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây