Mô tả công việc
Responsible for sales, service, administrative and relationship management activities and be the first point of contact for clients or prospects.
- To make the report on behalf of clients
- To request IT for technical facilities, system users and relevant permissions
- To request FPD (Financial Planning Department) for providing updated financial statement, Shinhan at a glance, budget.
Internal: Compliance, Treasury, Retail Business Development, Business Center, FPD
External: VSD, SSC, SBV, MoF
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administrative work: opening/ closing account, migration process, on behalf of client to send report to regulators and related issuing companies, prepare document for submitting off-exchange deals, IPO, ...
- Acting as the liaison between the client/broker/business parties and the middle office functions/operations (i.e. trading, portfolio management, billing and fee support, performance).
- Research and respond to client inquiries and/or problems of clients, including account change requests; escalate issues as appropriate.
- Client interaction: participate in client meetings, manage communication through telephone and email, prepare presentations for clients, transaction processing and product/marketing support.
- Establish good contacts with local regulators.
- Responsible for strategy, marketing activities and implementation across the markets and potential clients.
- Adhering to and complying with the applicable regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-money laundering
- Completing required training, and classes related to scope of Securities Services work
- Knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
Yêu cầu công việc
Bachelor of Finance or relevant field
At least 2-3 year experience in Securities Services/ Financial industry environment preferred
- Knowledge of Securities Services products and processes.
- Knowledge of legal, corporate contract
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (Study abroad is a plus)
- Experience in problem solving skills
- Client focus, accountability, professional attitude, pro-active
- Sense of urgency, crisis-management and good analytical skills
- Demonstrate competent skills in IT
Bachelor/Master in Business/Finance/Investment/Accounting
Certificate of Securities and Securities Market
Certificate of Law on Securities and Securities Market
Long term development with Shinhan
Phúc lợi công việc
- Trao đổi khi phỏng vấn
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây
Tp Hồ Chí Minh