Mô tả công việc
- The Embassy’s Trade & Investment advisors are advisors/consultants to Danish companies requiring assistance in developing the Vietnamese market either through exports, imports as well as outsourcing and/or investments. The Embassy is servicing individual Danish companies and wishes to position itself as a professional, discreet and loyal partner with each and every company serviced. This requires dedication, initiative, and discretion.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Candidates must have knowledge of Vietnam’s business sectors, economy, business laws and regulations, of central as well as local Government responsibilities. Vietnamese mother tongue and fluency in English – written and spoken – is required.
- Education: Preferably BA, MA or MBA.
- Experience: Candidates should have at least 2 years experience in working with International companies. Strong track record of delivering results through the implementation of strategies, and plans.
- Experience of working in a rapidly growing and changeable environment, particularly having extensive contacts with Governmental organisations, local authorities and companies in various sectors, preferably including energy and/or health.
- Personal Qualities: Strategic thinker with the ability to manage complex and different projects – often at the same time. The commercial acumen to develop proposals logically argued on a sound business platform. Mature outlook – able to establish respect and credibility. Team player, salesmanship, drive, and an inquiring mind are key criteria.
- Term for position: 6 months
- Expected start date: 1st October 2018
- All applications must be received on or before 20th July. Employment offers are subject to the successful security clearance. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Phúc lợi công việc
- In accordance with company policy
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây