Tuyển dụng Quản trị điều hành mới nhất
Department: Human Resources
Reporting to: HR Solutions Lead, South East Asia
Working location: Binh Duong Plant
A. General job scope:
• Ensure the delivery of HR people services which includes, but is not limited to HR operations management of the hire-to-retire processes across both the Hung Yen Plant and Binh Duong Plant including the Sales Office South based in HCMC Office.
• Lead and deliver global and regional HR projects for Vietnam, involving the enhancement of people service delivery, compliance processes, alignment to global HR models and locally, where there is a requirement. To manage delivery in different roles from Subject Matter Expert to Project Lead.
• Team lead the HR Solutions Plant Coordinators in Hung Yen Plant and Binh Duong Plant, including the HR Solutions Sales Coordinator in HCMC Office by guiding them in day to day deliverables, coaching and development of capabilities and career development
• Partner closely with the business, namely ISC HR Lead, Plant HR Managers, associated HR colleagues and the Plant Management team to ensure delivery excellence of HR people services at the plant, ensuring that support is provided and quality delivery by the HR Solutions team is consistently provided.
• Maintain oversight to ensure compliance to statutory requirements, collective labour agreements and company policies. This is connected to ensuring there are no negative audits, external challenges from labour department, income tax authorities or social health insurance
B. Main responsibilities:
a. Delivery of HR People Services at Plants
• To manage a team focused on Blue Collar (Core) colleagues with light touch support for plant White Collar (Non-Core) colleagues in hire-to-retire processes
• Identify challenges with business as usual processes and to support the team in identifying corrective measures that would meet the requirements of the business, while not creating compliance challenges or expanding significantly the scope of the Plant Coordinators
• To govern and ensure that the HR model and ways of working between IBS, HR Solutions, HRBPs, and the business are maintained.
• To identify show stoppers, process gaps and behaviours that are challenges for the delivery and new ways of working impacting HR Solutions team. To engage with the relevant parties, and determine root cause and solution.
• To identify areas of opportunity in Binh Duong Plant and Hung Yen Plant where HR Solutions can add value, for example in Blue Collar (Core) colleague recruitment, Employee Relations, in line with the SEA HR Solutions Plant Coordinator job description / HR ways of working. To determine effort, scope of work and how to absorb the tasks into HR Solutions in discussion with the business.
• To ensure the team’s timely delivery, obtain signatories of all letters for Blue Collar (Core) colleagues employee movements; new hire, termination, severance, promotion, lateral move, disciplinary, insurance related etc.
• To ensure that the claims procedure with medical insurance provider delivers correct and timely reimbursement of all medical claims and bills
• To ensure the team’s timely update employee data change to Social Health Unemployment Insurance Specialist
b. Partnership with IBS driving service delivery
• To partner closely with shared services centre leads to ensure the timely and accurate service delivery
• Maintain regular engagement with the service centre leads through 1:1 meetings to discuss progress on issues, gaps and measures to be taken
• Track service errors and misses impacting the local business by maintaining an issue log
• Follow up on all errors and misses until resolution and to ensure that a root cause assessment is performed with a clear plan to address the problem
• To participate in solution development with on ground knowledge and in collaboration with local stakeholders and IBS leads
• Develop a strong relationship with the IBS leads and the service centre to ensure a collaborative approach to issue resolution towards service delivery excellence
c. Partnership with the business
• To be a strong partner to the business, in particular; the ISC HR Lead and Plant HR Managers.
• Maintain regular engagement with the ISC HR Lead and Plant HR Managers through 1:1 meetings to discuss requirements of the plant, support needed from the HR Solutions team, our team performance, development opportunities for the team, gaps that need to be addressed and joint solutioning of the gaps
• In partnership with the business, to understand the future g
- Tra cứu xử phạt giao thông bằng giọng nói
- Cách tuỳ chỉnh CV theo từng công việc
- Bài học quản trị nội bộ nhìn từ những thất bại điển hình trong doanh nghiệp gia đình Nhật Bản
- Đừng để mỗi ngày trôi qua đều đắm chìm trong cảm giác nhàm chán, bài thuốc tinh thần dưới đây là thứ bạn cần ngay lúc này
- Tại sao cần rời văn phòng lúc 5h chiều?