Mô tả công việc
- Reviewing, developing and implementing HR strategies, internal policies, HR manuals, to be in line with the Company's strategies and values.
- Support HR Asst. GM to build up company's salary structure, KPI for whole company and manage performance review system
- Managing Employee Recognition programs, Performance & Reward programs, C&B, Recruitment, Employment cost & budget control.
- In conjunction with other branches, ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law. Ensure line managers are up to date with changes to any policies
- Deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management/Business Administration/English
- At least 4 years of experience in the same position in multinational companies
- Fluently in English (if candidates have ability to communicate in Japanese is preferred)
- Fluent in Ms. Office: Word, excel and power point
- Deep knowledge on labor law and Government regulations;
- Good management, communication and presentation skills
- Good human relations and high leadership skills;
- Good problem-solving skill, conflict and crisis management skill and negotiating skill
- Have a good relationship with government agencies.
- Ability to work under high pressure and over time
Phúc lợi công việc
- Benefits: follow labor rules, and more: party, sport activity, salary review, annual team building...
- Healthcare for you and your family
- Training opportunities
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây