Mô tả công việc
- Build and manage information of strategic partners of the company.
- Propose, analyze and monitor projects process.
- Organize and supervise the implementation of the BOD instructions to the Departments.
- Perform internal and external affairs at the request of Deputy General Director.
- Arrange working - meeting schedules, organize meetings, record and synthesize meetings contents for the Board of Directors (BOD) to serve the management.
- Prepare documents, collect necessary information as required by the BOD.
- Receive, classify, organize and process information, documents from the Departments and aggregate them to the BOD.
- Retain relevant document information.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Ability to organize, plan, manage projects and arrange work logically.
- Experienced in reports synthesis.
- Experienced in presentations.
- Good-looking appearance, excellent communication skills.
- Good command of English.
Phúc lợi công việc
- Negotiable salary.
- Bonus 13th monthly salary; social insurance & health insurance; Absenteeism Rate: 12 days a year, Team-building activities,...
- Working with leading experts in the fields of media, Advertising & Digital Marketing.
- Having the opportunity to participate in cultural activities performed by the internal culture team and VCCorp - Mo Village Team.
- “3-NO" working environment:
- NO need to check out.
- NO uniforms.
- NO hierarchy rank.
- Company size: about 2000 people.
- Facilities support: provide modern equipment to improve work efficiency.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây