Mô tả công việc
- Build and maintain a strong and visible commitment, at all levels of the organization, to an ethical and compliant culture.
- Develop, manage and enhance auditing and monitoring of spend capture and reporting for proactive compliance management in collaboration with compliance personnel responsible for auditing and monitoring.
- Collaborate with compliance personnel responsible for investigations to ensure that any allegations of violations to company policy related to aggregate spend are handled properly.
- Identify relevant Ethics and Compliance (E&C) risks (e.g. Bribery & Corruption, Trade & Sanctions, Antitrust/Competition, Data Privacy, Information Management, etc.) by conducting formal and informal risk assessments/clarification/investigation.
- Developing and implementing an annual E&C program for your areas of responsibility, as well as implementing and embedding broader E&C program initiatives.
- Assisting leaders and managers with communications to their teams on E&C matters.
- Assuring that those E&C risks have been properly mitigated, including:
- Monitoring and reporting on E&C data (e.g. training, Code of Integrity Register, incidents, etc.);
- Supporting CRS (Customer Retail Services) in Code of Integrity Audits and other Audits with an E&C element conducted by Internal Audit and fully addressing any findings from such review of inspections and audits;
- Supporting investigations by the Business Integrity Department and advising on and supporting any consequence management and remediation actions from such investigations;
- Support a comprehensive Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Program to ensure that risks of anti-bribery and anti-corruption are minimized. Work with business partners and global colleagues to implement relevant policies, procedures, training and other tools relating to anti-bribery and anti-corruption
Yêu cầu công việc
- Prefer Male candidates
- Legal background and at least 5 years-working experience as QA in the factory with more than 1000 employees would be an advantage
- Fluency in the English language
- At least 2 years working experience of risk management, compliance programmes, controls, audit and/or assurance;
- Strong knowledge of rules, regulations, and industry guidance that impact compliance-related activities
- Experience working in dynamic, ambiguous and pressured environments requiring personal integrity, courage, independence and resilience;
- Planning and prioritization in implementation of E&C focus areas
- Understand, develop and apply E&C policies/processes and understand their impact on the business.
- Coach others on behaviours and actions to support change
- Communicate effectively virtually and across boundaries
- Apply balanced judgement in sensitive areas, on difficult issues and in a commercial context
- Analytical, action orientated and problem solving focused
Phúc lợi công việc
- Trao đổi khi phỏng vấn
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây