Mô tả công việc
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient legal defense strategies
- Provide accurate and timely counsel to executives (BoD, BoM, HoDs) on a variety of legal topics (Legal compliance, labor law, partnerships, international ventures, M&A etc.)
- Specify and lead corporate governance policies/activities and regularly monitor compliance including Code of Conduct compliance.
- Managing all legal and administrative processes related to Business Licensing, IPO, Listing, Shareholder Management.
- Conduct Legal Diligence exercise to strengthen legal compliance of the company operations
- Ensuring all contracts, agreements, transactions and activities are consistent with Vietnamese laws and relevant applicable regulation and company policies.
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
- Drives contract life-cycle from drafting through completion of the negotiation process, and/or contract execution. Manages contract change control process and related correspondence requiring legal input
- Managing all activities related to Intellectual Properties of the group.
- Proactively resolving and managing all processes related to legal disputes (if any) for the group.
- Establishing, managing and developing Legal Department and Human Resources in order to deliver the above scope of work (including people planning, development, functional operating framework, legal policy, processes, procedures)
- Direct and develop Legal team in operating subsidiaries to ensure the consistent and quality deliverables.
- Developing and managing healthy relationships with relevant legal houses and authority bodies to provide efficient legal services for the group.
- Any other relevant projects assigned by BOM and BOD.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Academic Background: Post-Graduate in Law (graduating from foreign Universities is an advantage)
- Technical Skills: Vietnamese and International legal system and applicable laws, especially in the corporate, F&B area
- Business Skills: Process Management, Change Management, Project Management, Compliance Practice, Market and Business Environment Regulation, M&A, Listing
- People Skills: Strategic Thinking, Collaboration, Partnering, Communication, Negotiation and Influencing
- Leadership Skills: Driving Team and Individual Performance
- Language Capability: English (Advanced)
- Working Experience: to succeed in this position, candidate will need at least 10 years of experience in legal practice, either with a reputable law firm or in-house. Experience with F&B industry is an advantage.
- Age: 35 - 40
- Other individual charisma: integrity, adaptability, agility, energy of driving improvements across functions in the organization.
Phúc lợi công việc
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây
Nam nữ, từ 35 tới 40 tuổi