Mô tả công việc
The Human Resouces (HR) officer will work with other members of the HR Department to be in charge of the daily activities related to personnel issues of the University. Main responsibilities include but are not limited to the followings:
- Implementing the recruitment plan, activities and process of the University.
- Preparing working contracts, labour contracts and service contracts for the University staff.
- Managing, following and keeping the dossiers of the University staff.
- Preparing decisions on receiving staff, salary increase, promotion, reward, punishment, working trips abroad and etc for staff as assigned.
- Monitoring all the kind of leaves (annual leaves, compensation day off, unpaid leaving, maternity, sick leaves...) and preparing the monthly summary report
- Participating in the implementation of training plans and activities to increase the performance of the staff.
- Cooperating with the related Departments in the University to manage the staff and their working performance.
- Preparing reports, official letters or documents on HR issues as requested.
- Cooperating with the Finance – Accounting Department to implementing the regimes on social insurance, salary and allowance for the staff.
- Participating in the implementation of annual emulation and reward activities of the University.
- Dealing with the complaints or questions from staff related to the HR issues.
- Performing others tasks assigned or required by the Rectorate Board.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor degree in human resources management or related fields.
- Working experience and knowledge on human resources in a public university will be a plus.
- Good knowledge of the public administration system is preferred.
- Careful, detailed-oriented & high responsible.
- Discreet and able to keep confidential information.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to solve problems in calming manner with flexibility.
- Strong capacity to work as a team member in a multicultural environment.
- Good at multi-tasking and time management.
- Good command of English skills (listening, speaking, reading & writing).
- Familiar with Microsoft Offices.
The application package must be in English and contain:
• Motivation letter
• Curriculum vitae
• Copy of diplomas and certificates (if any)
• Recommendation letters (if any)
Deadline for applicants: March 15, 2019 (The 1st shortlist will be on February 25)
Application package will need to be sent to:
University of Science and Technology of Hanoi (Vietnam – France University)
Training and Service Building
Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology
18 Hoang Quoc Viet St. Cau Giay District, Hanoi, Vietnam
The Human Resources officer will need to report to the Head of the HR Department and the Rectorate Board.
Place of Assignment
University of Science and Technology of Hanoi
Training and Service Building, Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology
18 Hoang Quoc Viet St. Cau Giay District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Phúc lợi công việc
- Salary and bonus in accordance with the company
- Insurance policy in accordance with the company
- Paid leave policy in accordance with the company
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây
Nhân viên/ Có kinh nghiệm
Quản Lý Nhân Lực, Quản Trị Nguồn Nhân Lực, Quản Lý Nhân Sự, HR, Nhân Sự