Phúc lợi dành cho bạn
Mô tả công việc
• Work directly with the clients and government authorities to prepare and submit the application and relevant documents for establishing representative offices, foreign owned companies, locally owned companies and to complete the post licensing works for such clients;
• Draft and review contracts, agreements and other documents (English and Vietnamese);
• Follow up and respond to queries raised by the government authorities and clients;
• Advise clients on Law on Enterprises, Law on Investment Law, Labor Code and related regulations;
• Research regulations; assist Lawyer/ Director to advise clients with regards to regulations;
• Update and highlight on the changes of the new regulations issued by the competent authority on weekly basis;
• Perform other professional jobs as assigned by Lawyer/ Director; and
• Perform other duties as assigned by Managers.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Candidate must be at least a Bachelor of Law or equivalent.
• Knowledge and skills of relevant administrative procedures
• Good knowledge of Law on Enterprises, Law on Investment, Labor Code, Tax law.
• Having at least 1 years of working experience at law firms or equivalent.
Phúc lợi công việc
• Monthly allowances for meal, telephone and parking fee.
• Professional and motivating working environment.
• Friendly and supportive colleagues.
• Training courses for skills and qualification improvement.
• Annual vacations.
• Other benefits and insurances according to laws.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây