Mô tả công việc
- To ensure the highest quality legal advice is made available to the organization in the most efficient way, especially for Expansions, M&A and ad-hoc projects.
- To support the company in carrying out their corporate governance and regulatory compliance responsibilities, especially for Expansions, M&A and ad-hoc projects.
- To lead on all areas of contract development (commercial and partnering), especially for Expansions, M&A and ad-hoc projects.
KEY RESULT AREAS
To assist the Head of Legal in the following works to support M&A, Expansion and ad-hoc Projects:
1. Legal Advice & Contract Drafting Matters
- Performing various tasks related to legal matters in the company, especially relating to M&A, Expansion and ad-hoc Projects.
- Providing legal advice and guidance on all kinds of legal matters.
- Reviewing, advising on the contracts & agreements of the company to correct the possible problems, especially being familiar with various forms of M&A related contracts & agreements.
- Providing inputs to form business deal structures and contracts.
- Preparing reports, letters and agreements.
- Managing the legal implications of new projects of the company.
- Dealing with internal business partners, external business partners and external counsels/agents.
2. Licensing & Regulatory Matters:
- Ensuring the compliance and renewals of all the licenses, contracts, agreements and permits of the company.
- Handling insurance policies and issues of the company in accordance with Group insurance manual and guideline and in coordination with insurance brokers of the company.
- Maintenance and updating all data, documents and information in relation to the corporate laws and regulations of all legal entities (subsidiaries, branches and representative offices including), domiciled in Vietnam.
- Preparing applications to governmental bodies for registration/removal of corporate representatives.
- Handling of applications, registrations for all necessary licenses, governmental approvals and permits for the operation necessary in Vietnam in cooperation with local management and operation.
- Understanding the role of government administration and its impact on foreign investment enterprise; where strict rule of law ends and administrative discretion begins.
- Maintaining compliant and effective relationships with key government agencies at all relevant levels in order to receive favorable but compliant treatment.
3. Legal Update:
- Preparing legal update.
- Providing analysis of business impact of current legislative developments, mainly in the corporate and industrial relations area and recommendations to maximize advantages and mitigate against adverse developments.
4. Dispute Resolution:
- Providing advance notice and assessment of pending legislation.
- Handling government investigations and prosecutions effectively; not only securing the best possible outcome but also fixing root causes.
- Handling lawsuits of the company, including filing lawsuits for and representing the company in the court, studying lawsuits filed by an individual or other business and finding appropriate methods to save and ensure minimum loss to the company.
- Instructing and training local employees and managers when it comes to issues entailing legal risks exposure.
- Conducting legal training for managers and staffs of head office & stores.
- Managing and guiding other subordinates in handling the end results with the best quality.
6. Other ad-hoc & project-based tasks: Other tasks requested by Head of Legal.
Yêu cầu công việc
- A Bachelor’s degree in law with current practicing certificate. Oversea Master’s degree is preferable.
- At least 5 years working in relevant job with international company or law firm; working experience in corporate & real estate law practice is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge about corporate laws, laws & regulations relating to M&A, real estate and construction.
- Excellent in watching, logical, problem-solving abilities,
- Excellent in decision-making and teamwork abilities.
- Excellent in communications and negotiation skills.
- Must be able to work under high stress and save the company from legal difficulties.
- Must be well organized and accurate in work.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality about all legal matters.
- Dedicated, cautious/careful, high responsibility & accountability.
- Good skill of diplomacy, persuasion, tact and discretion.
- Language Skills: Excellent Vietnamese and English both written and verbal communication (IELTS: 6.5 ++).
- Business travel may be required.
Phúc lợi công việc
- Máy tính xách tay
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Phụ cấp
- Đào tạo
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây