Mô tả công việc
- Draft/advise/review contracts and agreements in compliance with the Vietnam laws, Telio policies, and Telio policies to minimize risks and represent Telio best interests.
- Provide legal support on various matters to business teams in contractual negotiations to achieve the most advantageous and/or beneficial legal and commercial terms for Telio.
- Actively manage the workload, timeline, and communications with other departments to ensure completion correctly and timely
- Actively work on issues that arise from day-to-day business, suggest solutions to minimize risks and protect best interests
- Update the legal provisions related to the company‘s operations monthly;
- Build and keep track, update Compliance checklist to ensure the compliance of company with current laws;
- Identify local compliance priorities; plan and prioritize activities based on risk on a prescribed cycle (e.g., development of annual compliance plan).
- Maintain documentation of compliant, timely and practical advice.
- Ensure the effective implementation of the policies and directives relating to reporting of violations and concerns.
- Coordinate compliance training course for employees
- Check, review and evaluate the compliance with the laws, regulations, internal processes of various regulatory or government departments.
- Develop compliance policies and procedures, coordinating with other relevant teams in managing and responding to regulators in relation to data privacy, consumer protection, and providing compliance regulatory risk assessments and program implementation in Vietnam.
- Submitting company reports to the competent state authority on time.
* Other business
- Lead the Legal & Compliance team at Telio and report to the Head of New Business & CEO
- Provide support on various matters on business (incl. legal research, document drafting, communications with relevant governmental authorities, external law firms, etc. to support the current business and company expansion.
- Actively monitor the workload and timeline to ensure completion correctly and timely
- Keep track of all corporate documents including powers of attorney, official letters, corporate documents of Telio’s entities, and other documents of legal function
- Other tasks as assigned by direct manager
Yêu cầu công việc
- Law University degree (LLB)
- Min 5 years (legal relevant experience, both law firm and corporate
- Skills: strong analytical and critical thinking, problem-solving, organization, prioritization, communications, detail focused, team work, proactive, agile, improvement mindset and good judgement, ownership/leadership
- Language: Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Ethics: Moral, confidentiality, integrity
- Not a must, but a plus: Lawyer practicing certificate; media industry experience; compliance experience
Phúc lợi công việc
- Discussed in the interview
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây