Mô tả công việc
• Be responsible for areas/matters of legal and regulatory compliance of the Company;
• Provide legal consultancy to the Management and Business Units;
• Lead building, reviewing and updating internal policies, procedures, processes in relation to legal and regulatory compliance on a periodical basis or as and when necessary;
• Implement approved internal policies, procedures, processes in relation to legal and regulatory compliance at the Company;
• Be responsible for reports and reporting related to legal and regulatory compliance matters to relevant authorities and UOBAM/UOB;
• Support other departments in legal and regulatory compliance related matters as and when requested;
• Ad hoc tasks assigned by CEO and the Board of Management;
• Report directly to CEO.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience with outstanding career achievement. Work experience in finance is a plus;
• Degree in corporate/enterprise law and relevant laws. Master degree is a plus;
• High level of integrity and sharp business acumen;
• Professional, resourceful, independent, patient and mature;
• Self-initiative and ability to perform well under high pressure, good eye for details;
• Effective communications and presentation skills in both Vietnamese and English.
• Proficient in Microsoft Offices.
Phúc lợi công việc
- Competitive remuneration (competitive salary, 13th month salary and performance bonus).
- Professional and dynamic working environment.
- Training and learning opportunities with regional peers in UOBAM Group.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây
Tp Hồ Chí Minh
Investment Fund Management, Risk Management, Legal, Legal Management, Legal Consultancy