Mô tả công việc
A. REPORT TO: HRBP / HRBP Manager
B. JOB PURPOSE:
• To be a trusted partner to the assigned level(s) in geographical area(s) of business by creating an entrepreneurial and attractive working environment where people can grow and develop their talents while they continuously gain knowledge and collaborate with each other in order to support the business goals.
• Business Support: Genetics
1. BUSINESS PARTNERING:
• Act as strategic and trusted HR Specialist of HR business partner function to your assigned level(s) in geographical area(s) of client group by providing HR advice and support.
• Implement Group and local HR policies within areas of responsibility and demonstrate understanding of business priorities and opportunities for HR contribution.
• Act as an ambassador to new HR tool, and be the HR contact point for your own business portfolio(s).
• Uphold the highest ethical standard and provide advice to the assigned level(s) in geographical area(s) of client group you support to ensure they are compliant when dealing with people related matters aligned with our culture.
• Partner closely with HR Specialist in areas of Compensation and Benefits, Talent Acquisition, and Learning and Development.
• Act as a change agent and key operator to support various HR projects and programs to drive and deliver our HR and business agenda.
• Recognized as HR Specialist of HR business partner function in all people related matters.
• Group and local programs are well executed in designated level of client group.
• Organizational changes at assigned level(s) in geographical area(s) of client group are well aligned and managed by HR.
• Work with business partners to meet their strategic resourcing needs.
• Work with Talent Acquisition team to manage recruitment within designated recruitment tool.
• Directly participate in the recruitment process and consult line manager on selecting the right person for the right position at assigned level(s) in geographical area(s) of client group.
• All vacancies in designated level of client group are filled on time and in full.
• Recruitment process are well executed according to policy.
• Prepare salary proposal & offer/ probation contract.
• Prepare relevant things (inform other depts, prepare announcement, input in HRIS, arrange on-boarding program for newcomer).
• Welcome newcomer, collect employee profile, scanning, filling and send to factory.
• Follow up Probation & prepare Labor contract.
• Catchup sometimes & support timely
• Ensure new employee to be supported and get well with team & company.
4. CAREER AND TALENT DEVELOPMENT:
• Conduct regular career development conversations with identified staff at assigned level(s) in geographical area(s) of client group and work with line managers to follow up and realize plans.
• Support HRBP in conducting and consolidating talent review process.
• Identify and support the initiatives of the relevant talent program, succession planning, and the graduate and internship programs.
• Key talents at assigned level(s) in geographical area(s) of client group have clear career plans.
• Underperformers are addressed.
• Be recognized as adviser in career development for line managers and employees in designated level of client group.
5. EMPLOYEE RELATIONS/C&B:
• Renew labor contract process (tracking, send Line Manager email, follow up, prepare/print contract, get signatures from GD & Employee).
• Benefits standardization.
• Update and Support Employee if they meet any problems with HRIS (BIPO, MyFeed).
• Welfare (giving birth, wedding, funeral, …) for Employee (update situation, ask document & prepare payment).
• Resignation process: receive letter, exit interview, update system, inform the relevant depts.
• Solve discipline case if any.
• Welcome, listen sharing from Employee whenever they need and find the way to support them solve their problems.
*** HRBP officer based at sites:
• Handle Attendance Time Sheet monthly.
• Register PIT Code and dependent for PIT deduction.
• To be in charge of Compulsory Insurance (HI, SI, UI).
• Ensure the most proper implem
Yêu cầu công việc
• University graduate or above.
• At least 03 years’ professional working experience in human resources.
• Prefer practical experience in manufacturing or agriculture industry.
• Have background in HRBP/ Generalist in scope Manufacturing, Farm…
• Customer service, caring and confidence
• Team spirit
• Organizational skills
• Negotiation skills
• Analytical skills
• Sensitivity to internal company dynamics
• Fluency in Vietnamese and English
5. OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
• Willing to learn and able to work under high pressure.
Phúc lợi công việc
- Health-care insurances served by international provider
- 14-day annual leave
- Lots of training & development opportunities, even abroad
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây