Mô tả công việc
Are you looking for the best place to elevate your career in Human Resources? Are you looking for an organization where your career can develop to a high level?
We are hiring a Human Resources Business Partner to be part of our established HR team. A Human Resource innovator and integrator ensuring that desired business results are clearly and precisely prioritized, that the necessary organisation capabilities are in place and that appropriate Global HR practices and processes are driven and embedded at a local level, to be in partnership with operations to drive a high-performance culture, alongside with leading HR practices that enable best employee's experience.
Be a part of revolutionizing tech support.
We are a different kind of technical support company. We integrate into many of the world’s largest and most innovative technology companies to support their most valued clients when they need it most. In the process, we move from simply fixing things when they break and into providing agile, innovative, support that actually drives top-line revenue growth.
As an HR Business Partner at Tek Experts, you are:
• A Credible Activist with effective interpersonal skills who can translate this positive chemistry into influence that contributes to business results thru HR programs. You take strong positions about business people related issues that are grounded in sound data and thoughtful opinions
• A Strategic Partner with understanding both HR and business context to actively integrate the business plan with people management practices, embedded and align HR activities and implement people strategy and priorities to support company strategic and operational goals
• A Capability builder: assessing and developing talent, building management capabilities & culture to orchestrate an effective and strong organization by helping define and build its organizational capabilities to accomplish business plan. Provide effective advice and consultation to managers to achieve desired results for HR related topics
• A Change champion and initiator: developing organization capacity for change and then translating that capacity into effective change processes and structures. Driving positive and effective changes in terms of both processes, structures and people focus
• Ensure best HR Operational practices are in place, suggestions for continuous improvements are made to drive for better employees' experience
• Partnership with businesses to drive high performance culture thru effective and efficient performance management, impactful coaching, and PIP are in place for outliers
• Retention and development plan for top performing and high potentials in place to enable business sustainability and growth
• Drive for higher employee engagement thru Employee Opinion Survey's action planning and execution, exit interview action plan, creation of impactful and diverse engagement activities in place to promote work-life integration
• Contribute to build organizational culture, promote and aligning company values in action in daily operations so that it supports the attainment of the company’s goals and promotes employee satisfaction
• Be champion for Corporate Social Responsibility Program or DEI (Diversity - Equality - Inclusion)
• Support and organization of activities related to internal communication, organization of internal and corporate events, if requested.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Employee Retention
• Employee Engagement
• Talent management and succession planning
• Building Organization Capability
• Developing & Coaching Management
• Create a high-performance culture, build/promote organization’s culture so that it supports the attainment of the company’s goals and employee satisfaction
• Change Management
• Employee Relations
Competencies and Role Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
• 5-10 years' experience in a Human Resources or related role, previous experience working within an HR department as an HRBP is preferred
• Experience in the initiation and administration of Human Resources related program to drive positive changes
• Knowledge of the applicable labor law and practices along with a strong understanding of MS Office tools
• Understanding HR Analytics and ability to translate into actions
• Professional fluency in English, both written and spoken
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, prioritization, ability to bring in initiatives and time management skills
• Flexibility, self-motivation, a can-do attitude.
Phúc lợi công việc
- Top office in a central location
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
- Competitive remuneration package
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây