Mô tả công việc
Report to: Regional Compliance Manager
Department: Import-QA-Compliance & Communications
Division: Import-QA-Compliance & Communications
Purpose of Position
- To assist Regional Compliance Manager in preparing, implementing and monitoring a number of tasks relating to ZP compliance and communications activities.
- Material Vendors: collaborating with related Department to list/ update ZPV's Material Vendors; monitoring the implementation of compliance requirements for ZPV's Material Vendors; following and ensuring the completion of renewal compliance documents
- Commercial Solutions and Marketing activities: listing/ updating and running report of the HCP interaction activities on a monthly/ quarterly basis.
- Communications: do the task as the assignment of Regional Compliance Manager
- Colaborating with related Departments to list/ update ZPV's Material Vendors
- Monitoring the implementation of compliance requirements for ZPV's Material Vendors
- Following and ensuring the completion of renewal compliance documents
- Inputing required data and uploading required due diligence documents in Material Vendors Datavase system.
- Maintaining and updating and reporting the Material Vendors data upon requests
- Coordinating and following up with other Departments for news & stories & pictures for ZPV's internal and external newsletters
- Drafty preparing the writings for ZPV's editions and for Corporate website
Yêu cầu công việc
- Education & Qualification: University degree, preferable to Commercial Law or Public Relations & Communications.
- Require English Intermediate level or above
- Teamwork capability
- Not necessary to have working experience
- Good Communication
- Good at details, planning and implementing
- Excel & Word, Powerpoint
Phúc lợi công việc
- 13th month
- Premium healthcare
- 20 day paid leave
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây