Mô tả công việc
- Challenge existing and new law/ practices on countries.
- Drive and execute compliance risk assessment of checking the client's background.
- Provide compliance inputs and constructive challenge to the relevant stakeholders
- Keep track and maintain knowledge base in outsourcing related regulatory requirements
- Support formulation and implementation of policy and procedure
- Manage related regulatory inquiries and examinations as required.
- Plan and deliver briefing or training on compliance or regulatory requirements
- Identify issues/ potential compliance issues and regulatory breaches. Timely escalate to Manager and Team Leaders.
- Settle of disputes with clients that arise.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Excellent understanding of Agile and experience working in Agile driven environments with working knowledge of Agile tools (JIRA/Confluence).
- Superior ability to translate business requirements into functional, non-functional, and technical requirements.
- Knowledge of UML, BPMN, or other modelling techniques.
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated experience of end-to-end testing.
- Experience in the UI/UX or understanding of user-centric mindset.
- Outstanding presentation, communication, and technical writing skills, with the ability to convey simple and complex information to technical and non-technical audiences at any level.
- Ability to effectively manage changing scope through Agile delivery.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated progress management and planning skills.
- Adaptable, fast learner and proactive.
Phúc lợi công việc
- Annual salary review: twice a year
- 13th month salary
- Bonus on National Holiday, Birthday.
- Annual leave: 12 Days/year, birthday leave and other leaves/public holidays in accordance with the Labor Law of Vietnam.
- Full social insurance, health insurance & unemployment insurance according to Vietnam Labor Law.
- Enjoy diversified activities: Monthly Birthday Party, Team-building, Company trip, Noel, Charity, Halloween, other holidays, YEP, Mid – Autumn,…
- A professional, dynamic, international working environment.
- Enjoy self-served lounge with coffee, tea, snack, etc.
- Saturday and Sunday breaks.
- Office hours: 9:00 - 12:00, 13:30 - 17:30 from Monday to Friday.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây