Mô tả công việc
Provide support to maintain and strengthen relationships with Government Offices to build Amway reputation with Vietnamese community in new compliance mode
- Provide support for managing relationships with government agencies and other stakeholders to have their support and secure a predictable, favorable and stable environment for our business and DS industry in assigned areas.
- Prepare & implement annual action plan of engagement activities to key stakeholders at mid-levels.
- Co-ordinate with relevant parties (VCA & Legal Dept.) in regulation advocacy.
- Leverage AVN’s responsible positions & responsive initiatives on MLM issues to build trust & credibility with stakeholders at provincial level.
- Manage to support ABOs sales event operation license application.
- Support to manage crisis incurring & legal representatives to respond accurately & promptly to inquiries from government representatives.
- Analyze and evaluate the impact of government policy and regulation on the corporate activities and objectives in North & Central provinces
- Research, interpret, and analyses proposed changes to regulations or government policy and prepare reports of impacted business areas & solution.
- Assist in preparing a compliance plan to make sure all business activities are aligned with local laws and regulations.
- Prepare materials for meetings and other events involving government representatives so that the organization’s representatives are well-informed on current issues.
- Coordinate with other departments for audits.
- Assist in preparing a government audit response plan.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelors of Public Relations, Law, Communications.
- At least 3-5 years experience in government relation.
- Expertise required to do the job: excellent capability in relationship management and stakeholder engagement.
- Knowledge of corporate affairs principles and practices.
- Effective communications skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize work, balance competing demands and meet deadlines.
- Project management and planning skills: Optimizes the use of resources and processes.
- Able to build trust through sound business ethics, authenticity and commitment.
- Sensitive to different cultures and backgrounds.
- Team player: Maintains positive relations and appropriately involves others in decisions and plans.
- High sense of urgency and commitment in achieving goals.
Phúc lợi công việc
- 13th month salary and annual performance bonus
- 24/24 Health Insurance to cover in & out-patient
- Educational support, e-learning and training programs
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây
Tp Hồ Chí Minh
Trưởng nhóm / ban
Legal - Law, Public Affairs, Corporate Affairs