Phúc lợi dành cho bạn
Mô tả công việc
Job Scope / Position Summary
• Purpose of this role:
- Role model on best practices and FBI championship to drive business transformations in 2 key strategic focus “Simpler & Smarter” and Customer Centricity
- Direct dedicated support and advice to managers and employees on HR core processes and or issues (goal setting, career development, performance management, talent review, succession management, retention actions, internal mobility, exit etc). Partner to the business, with a specialization per business area
• No. of subordinate (Please describe the job level and role of subordinate): N/A
• Please indicate financial and non-financial KPIs for this role.
- Meet staffing needs of departments in charge (TAT, candidates’ quality, choice of best cost, completed paperwork)
- Ensure all related processes are carried out in due course
- Best practice and efficient talent retention, development and management
- Effective settling of all HR issues (compliance, employee’s satisfaction)
• Please give a description of key challenge of this role
- Craft and implement strategies to chronic challenges
- Provide sustained solutions to individual employee challenges
- Provide immediate fix to emergencies
- Ensure employee satisfaction within Company policy boundaries
1 Strategic partner to management team of the serviced departments
• Work with department’s management team and HRD to identify the current and future needs of business, timely conduct the recruitment for appointed department and contributes annual HR goals, plans and interventions
• Support leadership on organizational design and change management/ organizational transformation initiatives to ensure alignment of business strategy, processes and people capabilities but people motivation managed with care.
• Consult line managers on HR related solutions/ policies to ensure consistent and fair implementation, and achieving business result at the same time with strong support by all HR specialist Head (Performance Management, L&D, C&B)
2 HR Operation Manager
• Ensure all performance management documentation for serviced departments are in place (agreed KPIs in line with business objectives, performance improvement plan for “Need improvement” cases”
• Workforce planning and all recruitment implementation to ensure sufficient HR resources to meet business needs in the most cost-savvy and timely manner
• Coordinate with Specialist Team to apply/ implement all of the company’s process/procedures related to new hire, on boarding, transfer, promotion, termination, training activities, staff engagement, as well as other benefit programs that applied for in-charge departments.
• Communicate organization culture, policies, guidelines & procedures, structure changes, staff movements, HC programs to Line Managers and employees; manage all related changes to minimize possible impact.
• Measure and monitor compliance of company’s policies & procedures. Provide initiatives to continuously improve HR practices/policies
• Manage all managers, employees’ conflicts.
• Quickly settle all complaints, grievances
• Other tasks within competence as assigned by Head of Human Capital from time to time
Yêu cầu công việc
- Education : Degree qualified
- Experience :
• At least 4 years working in the role of HR General. Experience of C&B or Recruitment
• Good knowledge of labor law and related
• Life insurance knowledge preferred.
• Excellent Communication - Creative thinking
• Excellent Customer service – Negotiation – Presentation – Behavioral Interviewing
Phúc lợi công việc
- Attractive salary
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Training and up-skill opportunities
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây