Mô tả công việc
- Have a deep knowledge of the law system and controlling the legal compliance throughout human resource management,
- Develop the factory HR Strategy and plan in conjunction with the mission, goals and objectives of the factory,
- Establish HR framework including: The organization structure, HR Policies and Procedures, Recruitment system, Induction and Orientation procedures, Training procedures, Performance Appraisal system, Transfer and promotion procedures,
- Develop succession plan,
- Design HR Forms, documents and processes,
- Develop a reward and recognition system,
- Perform the role of advisor, consultant to management and staff,
- Develop strategies to correct operational problems relating to staff (including absenteeism, turn over, retention, etc),
- Manage employee relations issues of the factory,
- Manage workers compensation and health insurance,
- Implement procedures for handling disciplinary and grievance,
- Establish relationships with external organizations including government training agencies; training consultants; private training providers and professional associations,
- Maintain remuneration scales in accordance with financial objectives,
- Plan bonus, commission and incentive schemes for relevant employees,
- Ensures comprehensive and regular staff communication sessions,
- Coordinate with employees and motivate them to ardently join in all company’s activities,
- Suggest the idea to support employees’ engagement.
Yêu cầu công việc
- A bachelor’s degree in human resources management, labor relations, organizational development, business administration, law or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in human resource management,
- At least 3 years in an HR Manager role (Preferably with working experience in manufacturing factory),
- Knowledge of labor law and related legal documents,
- Experience with the human resources information system (HRIS) used by your company,
- Knowledge of a broad range of human resource strategies and practices, including compensation, performance management, safety, hiring and employee relations; able to apply these strategies and practices in compliance with employment regulations.
- Excellent in English skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills,
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite,
- Ability to create a culture of diversity, inclusivity, collaboration and teamwork,
- Experience with analyzing data to guide strategic employment planning.
Phúc lợi công việc
- Annual medical checking
- Global team, …
- Nice boss, flexible working style, and freely speak out your ideas
- Good benefits package and allowance.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây