Mô tả công việc
Work Permit and Visa
• Provide guidance and consult future and current staff on matters relating to work permit, visa and residence cards.
• Manage and provide timely advice on the validity of foreign staff legal documentation such as visa, residence cards and work permits to work and stay in Vietnam. Support in organizing staff’s dependents’ visa and residence cards.
• Liaise with key stakeholders such as banks, agents, Consulates/Embassies, International Agents,…to assist with work permit, visas and settling into Vietnam.
• Arrange and prepare payment requests for newly hired staff relating on-boarding matters
• Suggest improvements on an ongoing basis, with regards to work permit process, visa application and on boarding processes.
Personal Assistant to Director Human Resources
• Monitor and update HR Director’s calendar.
• Arrange and book flights, hotels, travel requests for business travel.
• Prepare payment request, reimbursement and alike
• Perform related duties as required or assigned.
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Bachelor degree in a related and relevant discipline.
2. At least two years of experience in a similar position with a ‘best practise’ approach to customer service.
3. Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate across a wide range of internal and external key stakeholders.
4. Prior experience in work permit, visa, and temporary resident cards is desirable.
5. Prior experience of working with both local and expatriate staff is essential.
6. A high level of accuracy and confidentiality across all correspondence and administrative documents adhering to the University and departmental standards.
Phúc lợi công việc
• Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
• Attractive salary package with base salary starting from VND 15,400,000 gross per month
• Meal allowance VND 680,000; Clothing allowance VND 416,000 gross per month
• 13th month Tet bonus
• Private premium medical insurance
• 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
• Education fee support for staff dependants after a qualifying period
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây