Mô tả công việc
- Do the tasks that support, consult the Law and provide the law principle related to business licensing, labor, financial, banking, taxation, securities, real estates, foreign investment; do the researches, analyzes and judge of other law issues to detect the client’s legitimate rights and interests.
- Participate in meetings with clients and other third parties.
- Liaise with government departments.
- Draft and certify the proposal, the economic contract, official dispatch and legal documents (both English and Vietnamese) to support the company’s operation.
- Manage and keep the documents in file.
- Take responsible for the aspect of legal towards the company’s operation.
- Consult the procedures of legal documents, participate in deal/litigation, and solve the arisen issues to beneficial disputes between the company and the third party.
- Assist all of departments of the company in the aspect of legal.
- Other tasks assigned by Managing Director/ Direct supervisors.
Yêu cầu công việc
- To hold University Degree in law.
- To have at least 2-3 years legal working experience in law firms or similar consulting firms.
- To be fluent in English, especially in writing and speaking skills.
- Fast manners, friendly and good communication skills.
- Proficiency in office skills.
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet).
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, careful, honest and responsible.
- Ability to work independently and work in teams.
- Withstand high work pressure.
- Know how to plan and organize your work effectively.
Phúc lợi công việc
- Salary: Negotiable
- Supportive parking fee
- Annual leave with min 12 days
- Insurance policies in accordance with Vietnamese law
- 13th month and other bonus per company’s decision
- Team-building and company trip yearly organized by the company
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây