Mô tả công việc
• Draft and review legal documents, including contracts, agreements, policies, and procedures, to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
• Provide legal guidance and support to the business operations team, including reviewing and negotiating contracts, addressing regulatory compliance issues, and resolving legal disputes.
• Conduct legal research and provide practical legal advice on a variety of legal issues affecting the company, including corporate governance, labor law, data protection, retail licensing and intellectual property.
• Monitor changes to laws and regulations and advise on the potential impact on the company's operations.
• Develop and implement company policies and procedures for legal compliance.
• Manage relationships with outside counsel, including negotiating fees and managing legal costs.
• Collaborate across departments to identify and address legal risks.
• Other Legal administrative tasks assigned by the Manager
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited law school.
• 5 years of experience as a legal counsel, preferably in Retail.
• Strong understanding of legal issues affecting retail companies.
• Excellent drafting and negotiation skills, with experience drafting and reviewing contracts and legal documents.
• Strong research and analytical skills, with the ability to communicate and interpret complex legal issues to non-legal stakeholders.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Familiarity with legal research tools and databases.
• Excellent proficiency in English (all 4 skills). Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
Phúc lợi công việc
- 13th-month bonus (fixed)
- 15 days annual leave
- Health Insurance
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây