Mô tả công việc
- Review and ensure that the company’s standard legal documentation is legally binding, valid and enforceable and complies with the standard of the Group and laws and regulations in Vietnam.
- Review and advise management on legal and compliance implications of internal policies and procedures.
1. Corporate Legal Control
- Participate in developing, amend and supplement the charter, promulgating internal rules and regulations of the Company.
- Monitor and inspect the implementation of the Company's laws, rules, rules, regulations.
- Timely and accurately update legal documents, policies related to the organization and production and business activities of the Company.
- Ensure that all activities of the Company comply with relevant laws.
- Manage business resources and allocating budgets for the company's legal activities.
- Be responsible for legal processes related to legal drafting, negotiations and business agreements.
- Participate in drafting / reviewing, commenting and forecasting legal risks to documents of the Company's Charter, Company's Management Regulations, Power of Attorney, Contracts, Agreements transactions, memorandums, and other transaction documents related to investment cooperation between the Company and the Related Parties.
- Direct and supervise all legal matters of the company.
- Ensure all allegations of legal misconduct are promptly reported to the CEO in an effort to maintain integrity within the company.
- Participate in evaluating the legality of documents issued by the CEO.
- Directly work with the law authorities and solving arising problems related to the law.
- Manage legal risks within the company by being responsible for providing legal advice to senior executives on strategy and operations, assisting in managing litigation issues such as disputes contract and product liability.
2. Dispute Resolution
- Provide advance notice and assessment of pending legislation.
- Handle government investigations and prosecutions effectively; not only secure the best possible outcome but also fixing root causes.
- Handle lawsuits of the company, including filing lawsuits for and representing the company in the court, studying lawsuits filed by an individual or other business and finding appropriate methods to save and ensure minimum loss to the company.
3. Legal Risk
- Review and provide legal advice on corporate matters.
- Review ongoing cases and advice management accordingly.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate.
- Courses of action have been taken.
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
- Provide and interpret legal information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor or master’s degree in law.
- 2 years+ working experience at manager level up, background in multi-national company is preferred.
- Experience in FMCG or relevant industries will be considerred as preference.
- Solid knowledge of corporate laws, business laws, operation and local authorities’ regulations as well as the changing regulatory environment.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving and dynamic environment.
- Trustworthy, hard-working.
- Good command of English (oral & written).
Phúc lợi công việc
- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Du Lịch
- Chế độ thưởng
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây