Mô tả công việc
Legal Manager is responsible for ensuring that the Organization’s legal policies are in compliance with the regulatory and legal frameworks of group Seedcom) and business activities of The Coffee House. In addition, the role is also responsible for putting in place legal policies and procedures and ensuring that they are aligned to the Organization’s strategies and that they are adhered to.
Legal Manager will also serve as an advisor to the Board of Management and provide counsel and guidance with regards to legal matters relating to the Organization.
· Provide legal and integrity advice and counsel to BOD all disputes and litigation matters on all key business issues and projects and make recommendations to mitigate risks; Create and oversee a best-in-class legal function that is positioned to provide advice and guidance on contracts and a compliance framework; Direct, and monitor the team to drafting, reviewing; and negotiating various types of agreements and contracts ensuring consistency in legal services including purchasing, investment, agency, distribution, construction’s contracts/agreements.
· Responsible for reviewing and proposing legal initiatives (both executing initiatives and regulatory initiatives) to best optimize company operations and position in the market. Anticipating and identifying legal issues of concern to management and developing effective legal strategies and practical solutions.
· Directly work with the law agencies/third parties and participate in settling complaints, denunciations or directly participate in the resolution of procedural proceedings at arbitration agencies, courts to protect the legitimate rights and interests of the Company.
· Setting up legal policies and processes of company.
· Organize, review the company's internal management documents to ensure compliance with authority, documentary format, issuance procedure.
· Ensure effective and timely implementation of legal procedures for business operations & new projects.
· Provide timely and proactive training to departments on both new and existing regulations and relevant legal issues.
· Ensure legal works are duly and professionally produced and filed. Preparation of supporting documents and coordination with the Company’s outside lawyers (if any) in litigation and make sure that the Management Team is well updated on litigation. Provide legal opinions on contractual matters and instruct external counsel where necessary.
· Prepare legal documents for advertising, event, promotion registration.
· Prepare the template of contracts with key terms & conditions for Line Managers to have further discussions or negotiations with suppliers.
· Ensure that the company complies with all of the statutory regulations placed upon it by all the relevant authorities, through the effective provision of policy guidelines, compliance reviews, and associated management reporting.
· Other tasks as assigned
Yêu cầu công việc
- A Bachelor Degree in Law
- At least 5-year experience in retail F&B industry is an advantage.
- Strong experience in both in-house, Law firm, and compliance.
- Solid understand of enterprise law, commercial law, compliance practices.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and team builder and player
- Be able to analyse complex issues, make sound judgments and propose different solutionslegal
- High level of responsibility
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and integrity
- Skills: good at reporting, research, legal administration, attention to detail, confidentiality and communication skills
Phúc lợi công việc
- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Du Lịch
- Chế độ thưởng
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây