Mô tả công việc
Duties and responsibilities:
- Greet visitors coming to the office and direct them to the person they are visiting; Answer incoming calls and greet office visitors in a friendly and professional manner;
- Handle office subscription contracts with all office facility providers; receive monthly bills and prepare payment on time.
- Maintain the tidiness of the reception area;
- Supervise the sanitary staff; manage office stationery and equipment; Keep office records updated;
- Raise monthly purchase requisition for approval and proceed to buy office stationery and supplies for Pantry and other requests
- Raise purchase requisition for approval and proceed to buy office equipments such as table telephone, chairs, desk,….if necessary;
- Up-date and distribution of Employee Telephone List;
- Office contact point to the landlord, all office service vendors; Receive invoices for rental fees, monthly electricity and water usage; check and submit for payment on time.
- Manage meeting rooms’ usage;
- Travel bookings of air ticket, hotel reservation for both local employees and guests from oversea.
- Manage telephone and taxi services and proceed payment
- Manage and operate attendance record machine, extract and send monthly reports to HRM.
- Implementing all instructions and tasks assigned by HR Manager
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor degree of relevant majors: Business Administration, Economics, Law, Society, English or Human Resource management.
- From 01 - 02 years experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, negotiation skills
- Good interpersonal and time managerial skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Word, PPT, Excel)
- Hard-working, good team player, supportive, proactive, initiative and reliable
- English fluency: Good in Reading & Writing, able to communicate with foreign customers
Phúc lợi công việc
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây