Mô tả công việc
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
Act as a business partner for the Business Units under Sembcorp Utilities Division in the implementation of a robust risk management and internal control system. Be part of the first line of defense to drive the business growth and sustainability by embedding an adequate culture and awareness of risk management within the Singapore, China and Southeast Asia markets (“Markets”)
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Be the subject matter expert on risk management and the Integrated Assurance Framework and provide necessary guidance and support to manage the risk management & internal control system within the daily business operations.
2) Identify and assess the key financial, operations, compliance and IT risks to the business and recommend practical solutions or controls to assist the business in managing and monitor those key risks. Whenever relevant, advise on process / controls improvements to address the underlying issues associated with the risks.
3) Establish the indicators to monitor the risk performance and perform ongoing monitoring of those risk indicators.
4) Report the risk performance and work closely with the relevant business / functions to close out all outstanding action items identified.
5) Review and assess the risks for new investments and projects and provide necessary support in putting the appropriate measures for control.
6) Monitoring and follow up on Management Action plans arising from risk surveys, external reviews and integrated audits
7) Perform risk related analysis and provide insight to drive risk value add to the business.
8) Enhance risk awareness and culture through series of training / seminars and aim building a robust risk management culture to the Markets.
9) Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders by supporting the implementation of key initiatives such as BCM and insurance from Group Risk and act as the key risk point of contact for all Group Risk related matters.
1) Obtaining buy-in from key stakeholders on the implementation of risk management & internal control system.
2) Getting people on the ground to understand and apply risk management concepts into their day-to-day business operations.
KEY DECISIONS & DIMENSIONS
1) Provide calibration and assessment of risk assessment results and present independent view to the Market Head
2) Determine when to escalate key risks issues (i.e. to Market Head, Group Risk, etc.) based on the established escalation procedures
Yêu cầu công việc
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
1) A good degree from an established university preferably in the fields of Economics, Engineering, Commerce or Accounting / Finance
2) Minimum 6 years of risk & control related working experience preferably in energy, gas, solar industries only
SKILLS/COMPETENCIES & PREFERRED CHARACTERISTICS
1) Good knowledge of risk management, internal control and governance concepts, leading risk management practices and standards
2) Team player with positive attitude
3) Highly driven, independent and resilient
4) Versatile and mature with strong stakeholder management skills
5) Good communication and presentation skills. Ability to influence, negotiate and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
Phúc lợi công việc
- 13th salary, performance bonus, 18 annual leave days
- Able to work in an active and professional working environment.
- Insurance and Paid-leaves as required by Labor Law.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây
Tp Hồ Chí Minh
Risk Control, Chinese, Risk Assessment, Solar Energy, Compliance Assurance