Mô tả công việc
Pharma Group (PG) represents the voice of the international research-based pharmaceutical industry in Vietnam. Pharma Group currently has 23 members who all share the vision of ensuring fast and sustainable access to high quality, safe and innovative medicines for Vietnamese patients in collaboration with the Government of Vietnam. Member companies represent industry from EU, UK, Swiss, US and Japan.
Pharma Group operates as a Sector Committee of the European Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (EuroCham). EuroCham is one the principle voices of the European business community in Vietnam, representing over 1,000 businesses. EuroCham’s mission is to represent the business interests of its members in Vietnam and to improve the business environment in the country for the benefit of all.
- Reporting to: PG Director
- Job Summary: The Policy Manager is responsible for managing PG Working Groups’ activities and projects, to achieve the objectives set out by the PG Board. This includes monitoring and analysing policy changes, developing position papers and implementing advocacy actions together with industry experts.
- Location Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam
- Type of Contract 1-year fixed term contract upon successful completion of a 2-month probation period
- Key Working Relationships:
+ Internal: Pharma Group Board and General Assembly, EuroCham
+ External: Vietnam authorities, Embassies, regional and global associations
- Main Duties:
- Anticipate policy changes, analyze and collaborate with industry leaders to build common industry policy positions and advocacy actions to advance the innovative pharmaceutical industry’s mission.
- Lead the activities of PG Working Groups (including meetings, communications) and report progress to the PG Director and WG Sponsors.
- Project management: Lead PG policy-related projects and manage 3rd party consultants to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Support the PG Secretariat team members in engagements with Government, local and regional associations.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in policy/advocacy work, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry, public health
- Experience in industry advocacy organizations/associations/platforms, preferably related to the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in project management
- Preferably an academic background in public health policy
- Ability to take complex and technical information and create clear, convincing and audience- appropriate materials for internal and external communications
- Stakeholder engagement and management – Internal & External
- Excellent written and visual presentation skills
Language: Good command of English and Vietnamese
**HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your CV with a cover letter and your references (if any) via VietnamWorks by 17:00, 30 April 2021.
NB: due to the high number of expected applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Employment offers are subject to successful clearance of pre‐employment checks.
Phúc lợi công việc
What We Offer:
- Strong network development in business community, in particular with high level stakeholders in the healthcare sector
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to work in a diverse and multicultural work environment
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây
Tp Hồ Chí Minh
Legislations, Healthcare Industry, Policy Development, Pharmaceutical Business, NGO Environment