Mô tả công việc
- Ensure that company employment policies are compliant with Vietnam labour law
- Develop network and keep abreast of employment market for the purposes of benchmarking compensation, benefits
- Compute monthly salary and allowance
- Do annual compensation surveys
- Identify, recruit, promote, transfer, and retain the right employees at the right time for the right position
- Do the recruitment process: Job posting, CV screening & short-listing, candidate database, contact, interview arrangement and offer
- Develop network and keep abreast of employment market for the purposes of recruitment
- Run HR communication such as Induction program, company meetings or events (which is under HR scope),
- Run Training Needs Analysis and Individual & Organizational Training & Development.
- Execute and align HR policies, systems and procedures to the overall business strategy.
- Update and maintain correct HR records and systems, both manually and electronically.
- Perform all HR administration matters.
- Be involved in other HR activities as required.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor Degree
- Having experience in HR field from 03 years above
- Good knowledge of the HR processes, policies and practices.
- Able to work independently, result-driven, mature and able to influence various stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets.
Phúc lợi công việc
- 13th month salary
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Regular training workshops for professional development
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây