Mô tả công việc
• Responsible undertaking general legal duties as assigned in support of the Business Development and Commercial Teams including but not limited to: reviewing commercial contracts and proposals; participating in the review of the Archetype Group contract template; risk analysis of contractual terms and conditions; ensuring compliance with contractual requirements; drafting legal letters and responses in relation to contractual obligations and breeches.
• Responsible undertaking general legal duties to present at economic court.
• Responsible undertaking general legal duties to support the operations of the Archetype Group including, but not limited to: reviewing office lease arrangements; assisting with any legal matters; employment law advices to Human Resources; assisting Finance with respect to legal compliance in payment terms; assistance to the Technical Departments regarding contract management advice.
• Assist in the research and preparation of legal documentation to support any legal matter for which Archetype Group may be involved including but not limited to: construction arbitration; commercial arbitration; employment arbitrations.
• Assisting with the preparation and distribution of regular legal briefing notes to relevant company Directors and Managers regarding legal obligations and compliance matters and regulatory changes.
• Maintaining a network of key contacts in government and industry organizations to ensure early notification of key regulatory and legal changes, and other legal issues.
• Ensure that all local Legal practices and procedures meet the standards established and expected of the Group.
• Reviewing the legal (contractual) letters undertaken by various departments to ensure they are made in accordance with the law and the agreements, and are well written.
• Investigate local practices of similar companies in the market and propose changes to the contract version to ensure they keep with prevailing market standards and procedures.
• Undertake document translations as required.
• Reviewing and correcting external correspondence as required to ensure that submittals are legal and correct.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Degree qualifications in Law.
• Years of experience: Minimum of 4 years experience in general legal practice, preferably with experience within a multinational organization.
• Experienced in presenting at Economic Court for Dispute and case settlement (in the role of assistant and/or Lawyer).
• Ability to undertake legal research and analysis and build cogent legal arguments/ positions to support the claims of the organization.
• Advanced time management and organizational skills.
• Intermediate understanding of the principles of contract law, construction law and arbitration rules.
• Advanced written and spoken communication skills including advanced negotiation and persuasion skills.
• Intermediate skills in legal analysis, jurisprudence, construction law, commercial law, torts, contracts, administrative law, employment law in a cross jurisdictional environment.
• Advanced written and spoken English skills are also required.
Phúc lợi công việc
- 13th salary
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây