Mô tả công việc
Who we are?
We are a Group including: Phong Vu computer, Karavan, Vnshop, Umbala in Retails/B2B platform/E-commerce industries. HR Division is organized as a model of shared service to support for 4 Business Units. We are looking talents who are keen on shared service HR model and a dynamic environment, start-up culture and would like to develop their career in a Group with multi-industries and operating as an ecosystem
Why you should apply for this job?
· With many expatriates in our Group, you will work with international culture and English is a main communication channel
· Our Group have a strong ecosystem, we have e-commerce, B2B platform (new trend of GT sales/cosumer products), ICT trading, payment gateway among others, you will work for a big Group with multi-industries
· As shared service model, HR Division treats all BUs as our internal customers, so that you will work in a modern model of HR and your career develop quickly after 2-3 years working for us
- Responsible for the whole recruitment activities and delivery of recruitment services to ensure the hiring quality as well as professionally provide the interview and consultant to candidates
- Act as Talent Acquisition Partner to engage and enable Business and Departments to achieve their objectives and goals
- Directing strong talent pipelines (internal/external) and proactively source for passive candidates in the market Provide an engaging and stellar candidate experience for all our candidates
- Network and build relationships with candidates to develop a strong talent pipeline for the business
- Provide consultancy to hiring managers about searching strategy, define the assessment processes & tools with the hiring manager, and update the hiring manager about hiring status.
- Prepare and post job ads, sourcing candidates, and execute the recruitment and selection process & ensure the quality of people recruited in the area assigned.
- Employer branding (events, fan pages, programs, work with newspapers, universities, colleges, training centers, and HR consultants. and etc)
- Support hiring managers on recruitment related policies, processes, and skills to ensure their understanding and compliance with the policies and processes, as well as develop their hiring capabilities.
- Prepare different reports to meet the status update need
- Perform related duties and special projects as assigned by the supervisor and/or manager.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or related major
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in recruitment
- Experience in recruitment for Retails/Ecommerce/FMCG industry is a plus
- Good communication both in English and Vietnamese
- Confident at working with Hiring Manager (up to Director and C suit level, expatriate)
- Be able to work at all levels team players, and detail-oriented.
- Candidate sourcing and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication and interviewing skills
- Database management and record-keeping
- Organizational Skill, Soft skills, Communication and Problem Solving
Phúc lợi công việc
- Competitive salary and benefits including extra medical insurance
- 13th-month salary yearly
- Company and team-building trip every year
- Many fun and meaning activities such as sport and social clubs
- Opportunity to training both technical and soft skills to develop your career path
- Performance Review every year to adjust salary and title/position
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây