Mô tả công việc
- Advising clients on corporate, commercial, employment and corporate compliance issues.
- Working with EY teams from assurance, tax, transaction and advisory in order to fully understand and advise on client issues.
- Drafting / negotiating transaction documents and legal advice in English and Vietnamese.
- Managing and executing corporate and commercial transactions.
- Supervising and completing due diligence, health checks, and corporate compliance work.
- Managing existing client relationships in all aspects from engagement to billings.
- Actively participating in business development and, in particular, forging relationships across the EY Vietnam and global network in order to explore, develop and maximize opportunities from the existing EY client base.
- Managing trainee lawyers to assist as appropriate with all elements of the associate role and to ensure their graduation to qualified lawyers.
- Directly liaising with the Vietnamese authorities to clarify current regulations and to achieve client objectives.
- Contributing to legal updates and EY publications.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Strong academic record. Bachelor of Laws from a top class Vietnamese university.
- Vietnamese law qualified lawyer
- 5 - 7 years for manager level or more experience post obtaining a practicing certificate and admitted to a bar association.
- Experience at leading Vietnamese and /or international law firms is required.
- Candidates with legal experience and specializations across all areas are welcome to apply but we are looking primarily for candidates with commercial, corporate and / or employment experience, with a willingness to work across all areas and develop a client and sector based practice.
- Advanced / fluent English both verbal and written.
- Strong client care ethic.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team and contribute at all levels as necessary in order to deliver the client product.
- Effective communication skills, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Able to take on a high degree of responsibility and manage a challenging workload.
- A real interest and desire in developing and contributing to all aspect of a successful practice including business development and knowledge management.
Phúc lợi công việc
- Bảo hiểm sức khỏe AON
- 18 ngày nghỉ phép hàng năm
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây