Mô tả công việc
Votiva Vietnam is looking for a candidate with professional experience in Human Resource Management, who can contribute to grow together with our company by building a good & qualified resource, building a creative working environment which encourages creativity and motivation & team work to employees.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Identify recruitment channels, select and recommend the most cost-effective ones based on requirements
- Organize recruitment process from Job ad, screening & select the best CVs in English, take first interview.
- Manage CVs database.
- Manage On-boarding process and follow - up in order to facilitate their integration in the company
2. HR activities:
- HR events including team building activities, development activities to maintain and enhance the company culture with good conditions and interesting activities in order to build up strong and positive working environment.
3. Handle & report to Social Insurance Department/ Labor Department/Union Trade Department:
- Manage & follow-up report to Social/Health/Unemployment insurance to update every changes in HR in time & adequately.
- Work with Trade Union Department to handle activities related to Trade Union.
4. Manage employee’s profiles including:
- Labor contract/NDA
- Manage Employee profile: update CVs, certificate & always keep information most-updated.
5. Employee compensation & benefits:
- Manage & follow-up employee Annual leave, Overtime & compensation leave, Timesheet enter report.
- Support employee in all benefits & allowances & bonus policy from company such as Health & accident Insurance program…
- Manage Payroll calculation & PIT finalization.
6. Employee relations:
- In charge of employee’s survey (ESS)
- Ensure that all employees are updated on the communicated information and company’s announcements through different channels such as company meetings, newsletters, notice boards, posters and etc.
7. Employee’s performance evaluation process:
- Support to measure KPI achievement of project team
- Handle & follow up with Performance evaluation process periodically/ Quarterly & yearly.
- Support in introduction & orientation to existing & new employees about HR procedure & company policies & regulations, how to use forms, application, etc
9. Training activity:
- Support Line Managers to implement training plan for their team and to measure the utilization of skills learned as well as evaluate additional training resources or needs
- Assist in organization of staff training session including internal & external trainings.
- Keep track of training programs and employee participation
10. HR compliance
- Make sure that the organization labor execution is compliant with labor law and regulation
- Co-ordinate to update Employee Handbook, Internal Regulation Working policy
- Administer and control employee movement, probation and annual appraisal system
- Manage employee files and follow up on contract status to make sure renew in time.
- Keep track of employee C&B & make sure to announce & apply enough C&B to employee.
- Prepare HR-related reports
- Create, maintain and update job descriptions
- Manage the Admin process in company with small purchasing
- Supervise Admin staff for most sufficient daily tasks
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least 5 years of experience in equivalent position
- Well organized, proactive with positive attitude, friendly;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong experience in recruitment is a plus
- Good attention to details;
- Ability to handle multi-tasks;
- Good knowledge of Labor law, Insurance, PIT Law is a plus
- University graduated. Major in: HR, Law or relevant degree is a plus
- Good English, good skills of Microsoft office programs.
- If you are interesting in developing your career with us, please submit your CV in English to Votiva.
Phúc lợi công việc
Why you love working here:
- Very Attractive salary & bonus schemes.
- Professional work environment.
- Additional Health care with Additional Health insurance program for staffs & their dependents
- Good HR activities in special occasion: Annual summer vacation, family day…
- Good benefit package and award to encourage employee development.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây
Từ khóa:HR Manager
Tp Hồ Chí Minh