Mô tả công việc
Overall purpose of the job: The HR Supervisor is responsible for the day to day transactions and policy administration relating to all phases of the employee life cycle, such as recruitment, induction, payroll, compensation and benefits, performance management, discipline, and resignations or terminations. In addition, the HR Supervisor manages the employee database, recruitment website, and generates routine reports or provides information to data requests from other departments. The HR Supervisor also supports the Head of HR and Admin with designing organization structure, talent planning and management, developing pay-for-performance and other merit-based incentive programs or as needed in other areas to achieve the Company’s objectives.
1. Demonstrate an understanding of the human resources operations policies, processes, and procedures
2. Maintain and provide necessary expertise and support in relation to employee compensation and benefits administration and HRM system maintenance
3. Assist with the development and implementation of recruitment strategies aligned with company business goals and guidelines
4. Develop and maintain job description and person specification to ensure accuracy prior to a position to be filled
5. Plan and handle all relevant tasks relating to recruitment and selection process, including interview scheduling, candidate shortlisting, applicant tracking and record keeping requirements
6. Prepare induction plan and organize new employee orientation
7. Input and maintain employee data in the HRM system such as personal data, hires, promotions, transfer, leaves, performance reviews, terminations, and employee statistics for reporting
8. Prepare regular or special reports using HRM system; post changes in pay grade, tax status and miscellaneous changes
9. Check and audit timesheet records and maintain their compliance with established standards
10. Assist Accounting Department in payroll processing activities, including computing wage and overtime payments
11. Prepare employee communication documents along with employment, including new hire, benefit, notices and related documentation; assist in the dissemination and collection of data and forms
12. Develop, maintain and respond to inquiries regarding benefit programs; provide training to and support employees in use of the self service applications available to them
13. Ensure compliance in labor matters including relevant reporting and registration
14. Administer group medical insurance policy such as enrollment, removal, making changes and requesting claims
15. Assist the Head of HR and Admin in developing/administering employee performance management process, provide coordination to training and support in all components of performance management
16. Perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management
- Good spoken & written English.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in HR.
- Nice to have HR experience in hospitality industry
Phúc lợi công việc
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây