Mô tả công việc
- Provide legal opinions, prepare, draft, review contracts and other legal documents (including but not limited to commercial contracts, human resources procurement contracts, service contracts, leasing agreements, power of attorney, minutes of a meeting or any similar documents in relation to the Company) to ensure compliance with the laws and regulations within the concerned jurisdictions and protect the Company’s interest;
- Research and analyze the law on complex issues and write briefs for submission to Legal Manager;
- Support Legal Manager in analyzing and summarize complex legal documents and matters;
- Anticipate and mitigate potential legal problems within the organization and propose strategies to avoid costly litigation and reduce potential areas of risk;
- Support Legal Manager on compliance and corporate legal issues;
- Research and update the latest legal documents;
- Other ad hoc that related to legal matter.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor Degree with Law major
- Fluent English (4 skills)
- Computer usage ability
- Microsoft Office programs
- At least 3 years+ experience in the same position, preferred retail, F&B, FMCG companies
- Essential Capabilities
- Well versed in local law and regulations.
- Familiarity and expertise in the areas of foreign investment, commercial/ trading law.
- Good knowledge of court procedures.
- Ability to work independently, proactive, services mindset.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Phúc lợi công việc
- Trao đổi khi phỏng vấn
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây