Mô tả công việc
- PC, Software, Internet and other Office property management.
- Contracts management.
- Working with landlord and other local authorities.
- Internal communications, company schedule management.
- Organizing events and meetings.
- Follow and support company Japanese class.
- Issue labor contracts, collect signature and save files/ documents.
- Follow up labor contract situation of employees.
- Provide explanation and clarification on company policies and procedures, benefit scheme.
- Working with consulting agency about legal issues.
- Research Construction law, prepare necessary documents for company projects.
- Work with managers to understand the labor needs and job requirements.
- Define recruitment materials and appropriate job sites for job posts and candidates search.
- Responsible for the entire recruitment process from screening CVs to sending out job offers.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor of Human resource management, Business Administration, Legal or other related field.
- 1 year of working in similar position.
- Have research skill and basic knowledge of labor law and business law.
- Communicate in English, Japanese is advantageous.
- Skillfull office IT.
- Understanding of work, related legal documents, regulations or other procedures.
Phúc lợi công việc
- Salary: Negociation, review twice a year.
- Bonus 2 times/ year.
- Social insurance according to regulation.
- Health insurance of Tokio Marine for Staff and Family. Accident insurance 24/7 for Staff.
- Transporting Allowance, Housing Allowance.
- Support education and learning, Japanese class inside the company.
- Annual health examination, company team building and other events.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây