Mô tả công việc
Imagine the power of a network of more than 223,000 people with more than 2,400 lawyers across 80+ countries –this is PwC Legal. PwC Legal has a long and proud history in Vietnam and we currently have a combined legal team of twenty highly experienced, multi-lingual Vietnamese and foreign lawyers in our offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. We are a full service legal practice with a focus on: Corporate / M&A, Foreign Investments / Commercial, Real Estate and Construction, Banking & Finance, Projects & Infrastructure, Employment, Arbitration & Dispute Resolution as well as Regulatory & Trade.
We regularly represent international and Vietnamese clients in “first in type” and major transactions, which require an extensive knowledge of the regulatory framework to ensure legal feasibility. In a rapidly evolving legislative and regulatory environment, we offer clients the benefit of our local market knowledge combined with the expertise and know-how of the PwC network.
Due to growth and existing client needs, we are currently seeking senior associates/associates to join our team in Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi. As part of the PwC Legal Vietnam team, you will work on a range of corporate and foreign investment matters, including providing clients with advice and assistance on structuring, documentation, negotiation, licensing aspects of their projects; as well as M&A transactions.
The position will involve working across Vietnam for our global client base, helping to develop the corporate practice and our other practice areas further. The role provides an opportunity for senior associates/associates looking for an exciting and rewarding role in Vietnam.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
► Provide legal advice to local and foreign organisations on all aspects of Vietnam laws;
► Supervise/manage projects and ensure projects are delivered on time/budget, meeting client expectations;
► Develop/manage client relations as well as win client work;
► Be responsible for business development activities and targets;
► Provide training to junior lawyers.
Yêu cầu công việc
The successful candidate should:
- Have at least three to five years working in a foreign law firm or a leading domestic law firms as Manager level.
- Have the following attributes and competencies:
- Highly effective communicator (both orally and in writing in English and Vietnamese)
- Excellent drafting skills in English and Vietnamese
- Corporate experience involving cross border transactions
- Strong technical and commercial skills appropriate for the level of experience
- Able to work effectively as part of a bigger team and supervise more junior lawyers
- Able to take on a high degree of responsibility and manage a challenging workload
- Committed to providing an excellent service to our clients
- Proactive involvement in business development and knowledge management.
If you would like to work in an exciting role with opportunities for advancement, including overseas assignments and secondments, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position to us.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in PwC Legal Vietnam.
Phúc lợi công việc
What we offer:
- Negotiable & very attractive salary.
- Opportunities to build up your profile and network.
- Smart and inspiring teams you work with and across the business.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây
Law Firms, Law, Consulting, Legal, Lawyer