Mô tả công việc
- In charge of purchasing supplies (looking for suppliers, taking quotes and negotiating prices).
- Collaborate with relevant departments to budget for projects.
- Compare, balance between project implementation time and actual cost at each period.
- Carry out risk analysis assessments related to cost and cash flow.
- Prepare, analyze, report and monitor the cash flow of projects.
- Track, report the value of weekly execution volume, plan for materials, and evaluate the value of performance compared to the contract.
- Track changes to the design and / or construction work and adjust the corresponding budget.
- Calculate, draw up the incurred value table, and participate in negotiation of incurred value with the project manager or site supervisor with the investor and subcontractor.
- Plan, track, prompt, remind other departments to complete required contractual documents to ensure that they are submitted to the customer at the correct times.
Contract Management & Administration
- Draft and establish contract(s) under FIDIC.
- Create contract template for each construction item.
- Participate in the amendment and development of procedures and regulations related to contracts.
- Investigate, advise and assess the legitimacy of economic contracts. Negotiate on terms, payment conditions, settlement.
- Draft, check and submit for signing economic contracts in Vietnamese and English in relation to construction investment projects (consultancy, construction, procurement, supply of materials, etc.). of Investor and Contractor.
- Identify risk(s) in contractual terms and conditions, as well as contract signing and performance.
- Hold responsibility for measuring and pricing variants in contract work to negotiate payments.
- Prepare and analyze reports on the project's effectiveness after the completion of the project in terms of contracts, business efficiency and efficiency of the project.
- Prepare summary reports and documents (plans, contracts, budgets, etc.).
Yêu cầu công việc
Foreign Language & Computer Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English communication skills (writing and speaking)
Skill and Knowledge Requirement
- Female Preferred
- Bachelor Degree, at least 2 year experience
- Experience using AutoCAD 2D and related software
- Good knowledge of construction
- Financial management and good calculations
- Communication skills and negotiation
- Drafting and design contracting skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to present business ideas in friendly language
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Problem Sensitivity - recognizing there is a problem and problem solving skill
- Persuasive, active listening, good communication and building business relationships
- Dynamic, Creative and ability to work under pressure
Phúc lợi công việc
- Competitive, good working environment and benefit packages.
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Công tác phí
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây