Mô tả công việc
To be a part of legal team, making legal research - providing legal advices and other related duties as assigned by Corporate Affairs Manager
- Conducting legal research and conduct legal document filing;
- Reviewing and drafting commercial, lease contracts, BCC contract, other contracts as instructed;
- Drafting legal documents of company’s operations assigned by corporate affairs manager;
- Prepare documents, paper, materials as instructed by corporate affairs manager;
- Prepare and submit the related documents, reports to state authorities correctly and timely;
- Proactive and initiative in proposing the new ways to get the things done faster, better in the good sense of managing and controlling;
- Other tasks assigned by corporate affairs manager from time to time.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Holding a BA in law (other professional qualifications related to English, Accounting, Law are preferred).
- At least 3 years working experience in a law firm or being an inhouse counsel,
- Experience and knowledge in contract law, commercial law, enterprise law, Civil law.
- Able to work independently and possess a high level of responsibility and commitment,
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline,
- Excellent interpersonal skills, resourceful with positive working attitude,
- Good command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Phúc lợi công việc
- Máy tính xách tay
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây
Tp Hồ Chí Minh
Good command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese, Excellent interpersonal skills, Proficiency in Microsoft Office