Mô tả công việc
- To be responsible for regulatory affairs activities in order that the company gets the permits, licenses, certificates, authorizations and other approvals to conduct its current and future business activities (such as import, export, distribution, storage and operation).
1. Execute and manage the process of Products registration of Food additives and ingredients
- Execute and take responsibility for the process to apply for "Products Registration"/ "Declaration of Food Quality" of all new products under Food & Nutrition Business Unit, including renewal of expired registrations and all variations.
- Manage and update the products database.
- Coordinate with Customer Services team to provide warehouse team with the right Vietnamese label required by the local regulations.
2. Execute and manage the process of applying Import/ Export permit in all chemicals industries
- Apply new licenses in compliance with import & export regulation and renewal of expired licenses including all variations.
- Provide consulting, coordinate with relevant internal parties (Sales team, Supply Chain Dept., Finance & Accounting Dept.) and Customs authority for HS code and import duty clarification.
- Prepare and review relevant government reports and submit timely.
- Manage and update the product database.
3. Assist in company operation compliance
- Assist in amendment of company and branches’ investment licenses and all variations
- Assist in warehouse license and all relevant operation licenses annual renewal and all variations
- Assist in liaising with the functional and sales managers to understand their short to medium-term business objectives (for example introducing a new product, service or operating process or entering a new market) and develop plans, cost estimates and schedules for acquiring the necessary permits and other approvals.
- Frequently update relevant regulations, laws and standards
- Other assignments from Supervisor and Management
- Assist in doing budget and forecasts for the relevant tasks.
- Contact legal counsel and government offices for regulatory compliance.
- Work with managers and staff of other function departments about relevant issues.
- Complaint solving related issues in crossed functional departments.
- Individual working planning.
Yêu cầu công việc
* Qualifications and Education:
- Tertiary qualifications in Pharmaceutical, Chemical Science, Legal or Biotechnology or related disciplines
* Experience and Knowledge:
- Minimum 3 year experience in Regulatory Affairs, preferable in the following fields: Pharmaceutical, Food, Specialty Chemicals.
- Has positive mindset and good communication skills.
- Good at decision making and problem solving skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English
Phúc lợi công việc
- Attractive salary
- Premium Healthcare Insurance, Annual Outing trip, Year End party
- 13th Month salary, Performance Bonu
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây
Từ khóa:hành chính tổng hợp
Tp Hồ Chí Minh
Nhân sự - Hành chính - Thư ký