Mô tả công việc
• To handle staff recruitment and selection process, including recruitment advertisement, candidates screening, interviewing, administering assessment and selection process, employment contract offering and post contract follow up works.
• To develop comprehensive database of the job candidates and keep it updated regularly.
• To initiate new ideas, new channels for staff recruitment in order to enable the Company to recruit the most suitable candidates for the jobs available.
• To act as coordinator and facilitator for all staff training activities for the Company, including both in-house and external training.
• To keep track of all staff training records / outcome and provide the Management with the necessary feedback for improvement of the training activities.
• To conduct induction and orientation programmes for newly employed staff, by providing him / her information such as Company’s background, activities, type of services, policies, dress code, working hours, etc.
• To arrange transportation, accommodation and airport pickup
• Other duties as assigned from the Supervisor from time to time.
Yêu cầu công việc
• University Degree.
• Good command of written and spoken English.
• Good skill in screening CV & interview
• Excellent organization and administration skills.
Phúc lợi công việc
• Annually salary increment- The annual performance bonus
• Accident Insurance
• 14 days full paid leave a year
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây